Friday 30 March 2012

Allen's 50th Birthday Bash!

My sister in law, Julie asked if I would photograph her brother's 50th birthday party at The Copthorne Hotel, West Sussex - http://www.millenniumhotels.co.uk/copthornegatwick. Of course, I was happy to do this. However, the DJ disco lights and my camera do not always see eye to eye and shooting in - what sometimes feels like - no available light is a real challenge but thanks to my trusted flash gun and 50mm lens, I managed to fight through the darkness and get some fab shots!

Happy Dayz xx







 

 The birthday 'boy'


 My stunning sister-in-law, Julie

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a very fun time! I know JUST what you mean about shooting with no light...every time I have a wedding coming up I get so nervous about shooting inside country clubs and other dark places!

    ReplyDelete