Monday 26 March 2012

Feedback

I love taking photographs; in fact I get frustrated when there are days when I haven't picked up the camera. If I am not shooting then I am obsessively looking at other photographers work for ideas, inspiration and motivation to just get better and better. When I do a photo shoot I so desperately want the clients to be happy with the end result, therefore I am so chuffed when I receive positive feedback.  Below is an email I received over the weekend from the pre-wedding photo shoot I did with Charlotte and Ben:-

'Hi Charlotte
A MASSIVE THANK YOU from Ben & I myself for such wonderful pictures - they look fantastic. You and Darren are so talented to have got all those incredible shots from just 2 hrs of us messing around in the park!!!

We now have the impossible task of trying to pick just one for our Save the Date cards :)

Thank you so much again,

Charlotte & Ben
xx' 


This totally made my day and I wish Charlotte and Ben many years of health and happiness!!

Happy Dayz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment