Friday 27 April 2012

Brother's 40th Birthday Party!

My brother celebrated his 40th birthday in the only style he knows best... loud and proud! A party was held at the Europa Hotel Gatwick - http://www.britanniahotels.com/hotels/gatwick/ - it was a very glamorous affair and full of energy. Of course I was on hand with my camera!  

Here are some of the pix.


I have to say these were the best cupcakes ever to pass my lips (and trust me, I have vast experience in eating food!). They were made by Sharon a friend of my brothers, so if anyone is interested in brilliantly designed and delicious bespoke cakes for their weddings, birthdays etc - give me a shout and I'll pass on her details.


 My nieces (Lauren, left and Chloe in the middle) provided entertainment with a dance routine which made their oldish Auntie very very proud!


The Birthday 'boy' takes the mike

The Birthday 'boy' takes to the dance floor



My mum (in the background) and Dad, very handsome couple methinks!



No comments:

Post a Comment