Thursday 19 April 2012

New born shoot.

I did a newborn (well sort of) photo shoot with 4-week-old Stephanie, her parents are friends with friends of ours and I was asked to do the shoot as a gift for them. Now ideally a newborn photo shoot should take place in the first 5-10 days of the baby being born. This way the photographer can TOTALLY manipulate the little bundle into any pose necessary, of course no harm comes to the baby. But with Stephanie being a month old, she was a lot more alert and wasn't shy in letting me (and her parents) know when she wasn't happy with the set up! Therefore, making this shoot a real challenge for me, however I did manage to get some nice shots of Stephanie and a couple with her parents. As with any challenging shoot I always want to go back and do it again...

Here's a few shoots:-





No comments:

Post a Comment